Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Website
Welcome to panion.org!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH’s Website, located at https://www.panion.org/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use panion.org if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on panion.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from panion.org for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from panion.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from panion.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from panion.org
- Redistribute content from panion.org
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ABB eMobility Digital Venture GmbH’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
5. Content Liability
5.1 We are responsible for “our own content” on our website in in accordance with applicable law. However, we do not assume any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website. Cross-references (i.e. “links”) to content made available by other providers must be distinguished from our own content. Such links enable us to make “third-party content” available for use on its Web Site. Any such third-party content is reviewed at the time the link is created as to whether the link may trigger any potential liability under civil or criminal law. It cannot be precluded, however, that the respective providers will modify their content at some point in time. Please notify us if you believe that the linked, third-party pages violate applicable law or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
5.2 We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Your Privacy
7. Your Duties when using our website
When using our website, you may not:
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their right to privacy;
- use our website in ways that violate these terms and conditions may apply;
- breach public morality through your manner of using our website;
- infringe any intellectual property rights and copyrights, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload any content containing a virus, so-called Trojan horses or any other program that could damage or modify the software;
- damage, deactivate, overload or in another way adversely affect servers or networks that we use;
- obtain unauthorized access to accounts, computer systems or networks that are linked to our website;
- enter, store or upload hyperlinks or content to which you are not entitled, particularly in cases where such hyperlinks or content are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful;
- disseminate advertising, unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects and the like, or solicit participation in lotteries, snowball systems, chain letters, pyramid schemes or similar activities.
8. Reservation of Rights
8.1 We reserve the right to change this terms and condition at any time.
8.2 We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
8.3 Furthermore, we reserve the right to determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this terms and conditions of the website through your use of our site. When a breach of this terms and conditions has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this terms and conditions may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this terms and conditions. The responses described in this terms and conditions are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
9. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability in case of intent and gross negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11.1 If individual provisions of these terms and conditions of the website are invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining terms.
11. 2This terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Germany. The place of jurisdiction shall be Berlin if you are a merchant as defined in the German Commercial Code.