Electric vehicles have gone mainstream, especially in the passenger vehicle sector and among a public increasingly influenced by climate and sustainability. But what does this mean for companies with fleets? The will is there. But one main question remains on the minds of fleet managers and transport decision makers: What is the cost of fleet electrification?
This white paper covers:
- Tax incentives and subsidies
- The role of the GHG quota
- Requirements planning and vehicle selection
- Charging infrastructure and its costs
- Three essential building blocks for transitioning your fleet to EVs